From Korean Wiki Project
Revision as of 14:12, 12 April 2009 by DigitalSoju
- Front page should be rewritten to share both of the cofounders mutual reasons for starting this wiki project.
- Remove the skins table temporarily. Waiting on a bug fix and the update should be posted here
- About this site section should have 2 sections, one from each cofounder and their personal reasons why they started this wiki project. (Maybe not?)
- Guidelines for taking photos
- A template asking for a native speaker to clear up some issue, definition or usage. For example "This page needs clarification from a native speaker or expert. Reason: _______ "
- For subway color usage as well as Korean colors for tables. Grey and white tables can look dull after a while.
- Special youtube video account for our website
- Videos or animated gifs showing conjugation in action for irregular verbs as well as the differences in V + 다가 vs V + 았 / 었 + 다가 (etc).
=Software or extensions
- Anti bot and spam filter for registering.
- Search suggest box needs to get bigger like wikipedia's. Our's currently stays the same.
- Set up forums (either vBulletin or phpBB would be fine)
- Set up vBulletin
- Add link from Top (to the main page) and HelpTop (to a help section)
Work on toolbar
- Languages template
- stub template
- notice template
- correct template
- incorrect template
Korean Verb Conjugater
Check out the current version at the test page
- 0.1 (April 5, 2009)
- 0.2 (April 11, 2009)
- Rewrote to be modular
- Added more forms
- 0.3 (tba)
- More forms?
- Add rules for special verbs
- 0.4 (tba)
- Detect adjectives (take from a common list?) and remove forms
- Add plain form forms (like indirect quotes, dependent if, etc.)
- 0.5 (tba)
- Show sound changes
- 1.0 (tba)
- Integrate into wiki
- Other possible features
- New section: dynamic form combination (user can select forms to combine)
- New section:Search Korean Wiki
- Option to give contracted or non contracted forms (보아 vs 봐 etc)
- Make a list of test cases
List error cases:
- Doesn't seem to be detecting 아/어 cases.
- A meter for politeness or rudeness? For example cuss words can be rated on it's offensiveness.
- Info on who you can use it to, for example 구라(lie) should only be used to friends, it could be rude to a person you don't know. There are other slangs where it might be ok to use it to people you don't know.
- Warning for mature content sections necessary? (sexual words and cuss words)
- A section on words that are considered feminine or masculine. For example it's mostly women who say 미워 to men. Also the interrogative form A/V + 니 sounds feminine where as men mostly use A/V + 냐 instead.
- 사투리 section with each dialect.
- A list of important 한자 - 과, 대, 중, 소, 인, 출, 입, 불 etc
these probably shouldn't be listed in the community portal since we should probably control them