From Korean Wiki Project
Revision as of 15:32, 26 July 2009 by DigitalSoju
Things to do, sorted by priority.
- Make this page look nicer with tables. Yellow for low, orange for medium, red for high priority.
- Record more subway announcements
- The Important 한자 pages h2 headings are making a table of content table, fix it.
- Convert 한글 letter jps to svg
- Learning to write 한자 strokes. Official Korean source?
- Looks like the background image isn't bing tiled properly anymore
- Get an audio recording of someone saying 있잖아
- Get more pictures or media for Category:Vocabulary section.
- Korean version of the sidebar for customized
- Better upload form with more details
- Record delivery messages, then translate them.
ㅂ니다 and ㅂ니까 pages should be made and finished.
- category pages should have descriptions so their link isn't red.
- Sections to explain the difference between various grammar usage, i.e. future tense.
- Add extension: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SocialProfile
- Make vocabulary quizes for each vocabulary page, and in the future other quizes for grammar similar grammar patterns.
- Cheat sheet in Korean
- Look into making an upload form like this: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Upload
- Get a similar template for our site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Flagicon
- SVG isn't being rendered correctly, we need to look into: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/SVG and fix it.
- Make the featured articles a template, so we just change the template and can load it onto the Korean and English versions without having to modify both pages.
- The Korean main page should cater more towards Korean users and how they can contribute.
- User Support
- Learning Hangeul
- Record sounds
- Stroke order animations
- Make example table
- Main pages
- Final version
- Special front page for Koreans
- The pages on wikimedia commons automatically detects which page to redirect to based on the language. We should try to figure out how they do it so if a user changes his language to Korean, then the Korean version of the page should load.
- I now have software where I can show users how to use this wiki as well as other things like how to install Korean. Any ideas of what videos to make Matt and Jay? Some ideas:
- How to install Korean on windows, along with showing Hangeul Assistant
- Videos on how to use and edit this wiki. One version for English users, and one for Korean users.