From Korean Wiki Project
Revision as of 03:06, 25 April 2011 by DigitalSoju
|The descriptions will be rewritten more clearly in the future|
- 1. This pattern is used for the speaker to talk about something they either directly saw or experienced in the past about someone else is the reason, cause or consequence for what happens the final clause.
- 2. This pattern is used to talk about the situation or person the first clause has changed in the second clause due to time passing by.
- This pattern is used in the second and third person only.
- This pattern has a different meaning when attached to the past tense form, see A/V + 았/었 + 더니
|Rule 1:||If there is no 받침 or if the adj/verb stem ends with a ㄹ 받침|
|Rule 2:||If there is a 받침 at the end of the adj/verb stem|
| 약속을 지키겠다더니 또 어겼네"
"미안해. 이번엔 정말 사정이 생겨서 그래
- Special pronunciation rule?