Anki translation tutorial
From Korean Wiki Project
Revision as of 07:53, 5 December 2012 by DigitalSoju
This tutorial is to help others translate a current flashcard into another language, then upload it here for others to use.
- First make sure you have anki installed. If you need to download anki, download here: . Find a deck you want to translate and download it to your computer and open the file.
- Tip: If you are on windows, you can right click on the anki deck file, and then go to "Open with" and try to find Anki on the list of programs. Then check the box that says 'Always select this program to open this kind of file.' After this you can just double click on any anki files and it will automatically load the decks.
- Translate the name of the deck to make sense in your own language.
- For example: Korean colors (koreanwikiproject.com) might be translated as ...
- Click on browse at the top.
- On the left, look for the name of the current deck
- Start translating the English portions. Make sure you don't delete pictures or of audio that might be included.
- rename the current deck.