- First you should make sure your browser properly displays Korean characters.
- If you are new to Korean, you should start by learning the alphabet, see the learn Hangeul section. If you have already learned how to read the Korean script, then you should start at Introduction to Korean.
- If you are here to edit and create articles, please check the guidelines section before creating or modifying any articles. Not following the guidelines can ruin a wiki and also cause headaches to other editor's who have to keep cleaning up your mistakes. Please be considerate and take time to read the guidelines.
- If you are unfamiliar with the Mediawiki syntax used in the articles, see the help section to learn the basics.
How to understand the syntax
The article names are in a special syntax, e.g. A/V + 지 않다. The syntax is similar to formats used by other Korean text books but unique to this site.
- A - Adjective (descriptive verb)
- A/V - Adjective or Verb
- N - Noun
- S - Sentence
- V - Verb (action verb)
- + - Attach the thing before and after the + symbol.
- (으)ㄹ - If there is a 받침 add 을 (으 being the optional grammar) otherwise add ㄹ.
- (이) - If there is a 받침 attach 이. Often used in conjunction with nouns.
- ( ) - The part inside the parenthesis is optional.
|Adjective or Verb stem||attached with 지||(space)않다|
Syntax used by other books
How to search
In newer browsers, as you type in the search box and it will automatically suggest articles that match what you have already typed. After learning the basic syntax, you can start typing and have the search suggest help you find the article you might be looking for. There are many redirects(explain redirect) on this wiki which should help you find your article easier.
Additional features have been added