Korean Wiki Project talk:Current Projects
From Korean Wiki Project
Revision as of 00:51, 12 May 2010 by DigitalSoju
- Old discussion for phase 1: Korean_Wiki_Project_talk:Current_Projects/phase1
Discussion on what we'd like to get done for phase 2. Please add your ideas below:
- Extend the hanja template to have an optional parameter for linking to related characters, for example 水(수 - water) can link to 氷(빙 - ice).
- It'd be nice to have some kind of page where you input a word, and it will put it on all the pages that have the word instead of having to add it manually to each page. For example 입구 <入口> would be added for pages of 입 and 구. This would probably require a bot and more research needs to be done: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Creating_a_bot
- A script to extract Korean names for each character, probably from naver. By Korean name for the character I mean like 日 is called "날 일" to distinguish it from 一 (한 일).
- A script to extract missing definitions for each character, probably from wiktionary.
- A script that will parse the level 0 - level 8 hanja pages into a nice format.
- Anki deck cards related to learning hanja