From Korean Wiki Project
Revision as of 10:50, 16 August 2009 by DigitalSoju
I need to know how the following work (and if they work differently on the two systems):
- How do you enter: ㅋㅋㅋ? Do you type ㅋ and wait for a second like on U.S. phones?
- ㅋ and wait, or ㅋ and arrow over using the directional pad to the next key to set the character, i.e. ㅋ (arrow over) ㅋ = ㅋㅋ
- How do you enter numbers? On my phone you can type the number a few times or click and hold (it's a U.S. phone)
- There's a number mode, or if you hold down the key for like 1 second it goes to that number.
- How do you input a space?
- If you haven't previously typed in that spot, i.e. a new message instead of arrowing back to type in something you forgot, then you could just use the directional pad to move over to the next space. However, if you forgot to add a word you have to change the input menu to "Symbol" then go to the blank space icon. I wish I had a camera so i could record it for you in action. Perhaps I could hook up my webcam and demonstrate.
I think I can implement the cellphone feature once I know this things. Thanks! --Mstrum 07:04, 16 August 2009 (UTC)