From Korean Wiki Project
Revision as of 14:03, 20 March 2009 by DigitalSoju
Vocabulary related to one's workplace or working.
- 동료 - A coworker, a colleague.
- 직장 - One's Job.
- 직장인 - A worker.
- 퇴근(退勤)하다 - to go home from work, call it a day.
- 출근(出勤)하다 - to leave to work, to show up for work.
- 회식(하다) - going out to eat together, to go out to eat together.
- 거래하다 - to do business (with)
- 상담(하다) - consultation, to consult.
- 상사 - One's superior, higher-ups.
- 일(하다) - work, to work.
When referring to high positions, the honorific title 님 is added when addressing the particular person.
- 사장(님) - president of a company, owner. If someone owns a restaurant, you can call them "사장님."