From Korean Wiki Project
These are terms that don't translate exactly from Korean to English and therefore must be explained more in depth.
- 소심(하다) <小心> - (1) Someone who is timid, to be timid. (2) A kind of personality characterized by someone who gets upset easily and stays upset (especially against someone else). Also known to repeatedly think about things that already happened when a normal person would have forgotten about the issue already.
- 정 <情> - Strong feelings of respect and fraternity
- 한 <恨> - Hardship one cannot help; usually refers to hardship and oppression similar to that evident in Korean history.
- 병신 - a curse word similar to calling someone an idiot
- 삐딱하게 - Usually translated as crooked, can be used to describe someone who has gone through a harsh breakup and as a result sees people in other relationships in a negative light. Can be thought of as a crooked, or skewed perspective.