From Korean Wiki Project
(Redirected from Studying Resources)
|Help · Cheat Sheet · Community portal|
- Don’t just study vocabulary, try to add culture and grammar points to the mix. Also, when you learn vocabulary words that have a chinese root, learn it (Korean spelling) and see what other words use it. You might be suprised how easy it is to pile on words when you learn a root.
- Keep a pad where you write down daily vocabulary and grammar and peek at it throughout the day.
- Put any audio (music, podcasts, etc.) on your MP3 player and listen in your free time.
- Keep a language learning blog! It helps you focus and serves as a history of things you have learned that you can look back and review or reference.
- Try looking through or editing this wiki.